Friday, April 12, 2013

A laugh a Day...

Laughter...
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old; 
    you grow old because you stop laughing."
Michael Pritchard

Okay, I admit this is not mine; I can't take credit for it. This little gem, as the rumor goes, has been making the Internet rounds, but based on the last six months around our house my husband and I could relate. We enjoyed the best belly laugh we had in a long time. It felt good. Laughing together gave us a moment we shared the rest of the day.  So laugh away. Laughter is indeed good for the soul.

A Senior Moment

              This tale is about a woman's senior moment at the office and the search  
                       for her car keys.


The keys were nowhere to be found in the office, so she figured she must have left them in the car. She headed for the parking lot, thinking about the many times her husband had scolded her for leaving the keys in the ignition. When she reached the parking lot, it was empty. She immediately called the police to report her car stolen. Then she made the most difficult call.  
"Honey," she said when her hubby answered. "I left my keys in the car, and it's been stolen."  
 "Are you kidding me? I dropped you off at the office," he said 
Embarrassed she said, "Well, will you come and get me?" He retorted, "I will as soon as I convince this cop I didn't steal your car."                                                                                                                                   Spartanburg Herald Journal

"You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants." - Stephen King

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment