Friday, March 8, 2013

Want to Read a Page Turner?

I've always been an avid reader, but this past year I let other things distract me. Well, there's nothing quite like a page turner to get one back in the mood. Andrew Kaufman's The Lion, the Lamb, the Haunted: A Psychological Thriller had me hooked from page one.

A reporter with an unusual, secret obsessive-compulsive behavior sets out to uncover buried secrets from his damaged past. The unique voice of the author and the main character's journey will keep you riveted.

I gave this book four out of five stars. I thought the author missed an opportunity to add even more conflict and tension to this thriller had he allowed a relationship to develop between the main character and the female reporter. I'm a sucker for romance.

Nevertheless, this a great book and I will be reading more of Mr. Kaufman.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment