Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Evening Post

The Saturday Evening PostOkay, perhaps I should call this the Saturday Evening Post, but I have a good excuse. I have been gone all day; hell, I don't think I've stopped all weekend. I should get a medal for starting a new blog on Thanksgiving weekend! I don't usually get out on Black Friday either, but my daughter was home from Washington, so what can I say... It was a long day. Mission accomplished.










After a wonderful day with family, feasting till our bellies ached, I spent a fun-filled afternoon playing in our family's annual Thanksgiving corn-hole tournament. It has been a busy and productive weekend,  and I am happy to report I can now check a few items off my to-do-list.

1.  Thanksgiving dinner (no drama) - check!

2.  Safe arrival of daughter - check!
3.  Successful corn-hole tournament - check!
4.  Completed my Christmas shopping - check! 
5.  Finished my critiques - check!
6.  Morning Posts - check!

My list is still long but I'm getting there. How about yours? Do you use a list to help you stay focused? Leave me a comment or reply. Tell me what keeps you focused.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment