Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

the sexy santa assistants were there to take a...It is Black Friday and the official Christmas holiday shopping season has begun. I swear it gets earlier every year. I don't have my decorations up yet, I'm sure many of you do. I'm old fashioned, preferring to get through one holiday, before starting on the next one. At my age, hurrying time is not something I'm eager to do.

And besides, I'm still hung over from all the turkey and dressing from yesterday, which, if you're out shopping today might be a good thing.  You'll need the nourishment to withstand all the crowds and long lines. I hear it's a madhouse out there and patience can run thin when you're being elbowed and shoved by complete strangers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment